Spring in Mobile, AL is the best time of the year to have air conditioning service so that you can rest assured that it is working its very best. While this will cost you some money, it will also save you money as well. This money will be saved in regards to your electric bill and any costly that you may need over the summer.
There are several things that you will want to do while conducting this air conditioning service each spring, including:
· Checking the condensing unit, which is located on the outside of your home
· Looking at the contactor, which is located within the component panel in order to ensure that the wiring doesn’t look burnt
· Opening the top of the unit to check the condenser fan motor to ensure that it is clean and to decide if it might need to be oiled
· Checking the indoor motor to see whether or not it also needs to be oiled
· Replacing the filter, this is something that actually needs to be done twice a year
· Checking the capacitor to ensure that it isn’t leaking
While you can do these things yourself, you may want to save yourself some time by having , AL provide you with this air conditioning service each spring. This will not only save you time but it will also ensure that your air conditioning service is done properly. You will feel much better knowing this each spring.