How does my Air Conditioner Work?
Well the summer is here and yes your air conditioner is probably one of the most essential items in your home today.
Many types people will ask how actually does my Central Air Conditioner Work?
The key answer to this question is that to provide cooling throughout the home, the air conditioner has to transfer heat from your home’s interior to the outside. So how does it do this?
Your Central Air Conditioner is made up of 7 key components to make this heat transfer work.
- The Evaporator. Here cooling coils remove heat and humidity from the air using refrigerant.
- The Blower. A blower or more commonly known as a fan circulates air over the evaporator, dispersing the chilled air.
- Condenser. Here hot coils release heat into the outside air.
- Compressor. This pump moves the refrigerant between the evaporator and the condenser to chill the indoor air.
- Fan. A Fan blows the air over the condenser to dissipate the heat outside.
- Filter. Your filter removes particles in the air
- Thermostat. This control system allows you to regulate the amount of cool air that is distributed.
All of this may make sense to you if you are mechanically inclined, but to some of us this is all Greek. When a question about your Air Conditioner arises or you are simply just HOT, call us at v-buffet.ru Heating and Air Conditioning. We have been in the HVAC system business over 20 years. We are located to Mobile and Baldwin Counties in Alabama. We have well trained technicians and staff available 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help when you have Air Conditioner or Heating problems. Please visit our website at v-buffet.ru to meet our team of experts and learn more about our services. While you are there please check out our seasonal discounts and coupons, to help you save money.